Deep Dive In Data 
Science AI & ML Course

Pay 75% Of The Course Fee Only After Placement

Join Booming Data
Analytics Industry

SkillEnable focuses on developing you as the prime target of recruiters by developing  interpersonal and interview skills along with regular curriculum.

Become a Target Hire

SkillEnable focuses on developing you as the prime target of recruiters by developing interpersonal and interview skills along with a regular curriculum.

Industry Relevant Tools

Get hands-on learning experience of various relevant industry tools and also practice real-life cases studies  and Capstone projects using the Latest Data Science tools.

Tailor-made Curriculum

Individual candidate focused curriculum and soft skill enhancement.

Who is it for?

Graduates/Postgraduates/Final year students from the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics,B.Com, BBA. The ideal age range is 22-30. Should bear necessary soft-skills or interpersonal qualities. Working professionals are also preferred from the above-mentioned streams.

Week 1-3

Week 4-6

Week 7-9

Week 10-12

Week 13-15

Week 16-18

Week 19-21

Week 21-24

PAYMENT PLANS AND SELECTION PROCESS

Pay As You Earn

(Income Sharing Agreement)

Pay 25% of the course fee i.e. Rs 40,000 +GST upfront as Registration fee and the remaining 75% in the ISA Format.

You Pay 20% of your salary for 24 months if you are earning more than the Minimum Guaranteed CTC.

Maximum Capped at 1,30,000 + GST.

Application

Filling an extensive application forms with academic, professional  and personal background.

Online Assessment & Interview

Students will go through an assessment on Quantitative, Critical Reasoning, and Interpersonal skills followed by an Interview.

Document Verification 

Students will have to submit documents for verification for their credit profiling.

Registration & ISA Signing

Students selected by a final interview by experts will sign the ISA and start the course.

Want us to call you back?

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Skillenable Academy

Suit 5J, Diamond Chambers,
4 Chowringee Lane, 
Kolkata 700016.

contact@skillenable.com
(+91) 9831365455

Training from highly experienced instructors.

100% live online learning.

Get industry-endorsed certification post-course completion.

280+ hours of live exhaustive training  sessions split over 24 weeks

Active job referrals from the best companies.

50+ hours of exhaustive holistic development training and one to one mentoring.

Learn over 7 industry-relevant tools.

3 month compulsory internship for freshers as a part of the curriculum

Course Details